ATT Device Support Center locations
Same-day, face-to-face technical and warranty support is available at AT&T Device Support Centers (DSC). Our mission is simple – to help get you mobile again.
Device Support Centers technicians are well-trained on AT&T devices and services, so don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about your features and functionality. These specialists can assist you with several warranty services free of charge:
- They will troubleshoot to try to replicate and resolve your device issue.
- They can usually transfer personal content to your replacement device.
If your ATT device requires a warranty replacement, our DSC technicians can provide you with an AT&T Certified Like-New, same-day replacement in most cases:
- Review the Featured Device List to verify the Device Support Center stocks your device for warranty exchanges. Here’s how to identify your device manufacturer and model number, which is usually located under the battery.
- If the Device Support Center doesn’t support your device, check out your additional options to replace your broken device.
Device Support Centers are located throughout the country. If there isn’t a Device Support Center near you, contact the Warranty Service Center at ATT Customer Service Phone: 800.801.1101.
- Alabama, including Birmingham and Mobile
- Arizona, including Mesa and Phoenix
- Arkansas, including Little Rock and Rogers
- Northern California, including San Jose, Walnut Creek, Citrus Heights, Sacramento, Stockton, Fresno, Salinas, Colma, and San Francisco
- Southern California, including San Diego, LA – Torrance, LA – Thousand Oaks, LA – Rancho Cucamonga, LA – West Hollywood, Rowland Heights, and Irvine
- Colorado, including Colorado Springs, Denver, and Westminster
- Connecticut, including Hartford
- North Florida, including Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa
- South Florida, including Kendall – Miami, Miami Lakes – Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers
- Georgia, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Newnan, and Snellville
- Illinois, including Arlington Heights, Champaign, Chicago, Oakbrook Terrace, Schaumburg, Skokie, and Springfield
- Indiana, including Indianapolis (East Washington)
- Kentucky, including Owensboro
- Louisiana, including Shreveport, Lafayette, New Orleans, and Baton Rouge
- Maryland/Washington DC, including Hanover (Arundel Mills), Pikesville, and Gaithersburg, MD
- Massachusetts, including Boston
- Michigan, including Livonia and Auburn Hills
- Minnesota, including Coon Rapids and Duluth
- Mississippi, including Jackson
- Missouri, including St. Louis
- Nevada, including Las Vegas
- New Jersey, including Metuchen, Mt. Laurel, Paramus, and Union
- New York, including Manhattan (32nd & 42nd St.), West 125th St., Bensonhurst, Hicksville, Islandia, Park Place, Queens, and Syracuse
- North Carolina, including Charlotte, Fayetteville, and Raleigh/Durham
- Ohio, including Cleveland and Columbus
- Oklahoma, including Tulsa and Oklahoma City
- Oregon, including Portland
- Eastern PA and Philadelphia Metro, including Allentown, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Philadelphia
- Western PA, including Pittsburgh
- Puerto Rico, including San Juan and Arecibo
- Tennessee, including Nashville
- North Texas, including Fort Worth, MacArthur Crossing, and Dallas
- South Texas, including Houston, Houston – Webster, Austin, and San Antonio
- Utah, including Salt Lake City
- Virginia, including Chantilly, Virginia Beach, and Woodbridge
- Washington, including Seattle and Tukwila
Schedule an appointment online
If you’ve verified your warranty eligibility and determined that the Device Support Center supports your device, locate the DSC nearest you. You can also schedule an appointment online. If there isn’t a Device Support Center near you, contact the Warranty Service Center at 800.801.1101.
Schedule an ATT Device Support Center appointment online
- Visit att.com/storeappointment.
- Select Make an Appointment.
- Enter your location, select Device Service Centers from the drop-down list, and then select Search.
- Select the DSC location you wish to visit and then select Continue.
- From the Customer Type drop-down list, select Consumer or Small Business. From theAppointment Type drop-down list, select Get warranty support for wireless device.
- Enter your name and contact information in the appropriate fields, and then select Continue.
- Select an available appointment from the calendar and select Submit to view the confirmation screen. You’re all done!
If you need to change or cancel a scheduled appointment, visit att.com/storeappointment and select Change Appointments.
If you visit an ATT DEVICE SUPPORT CENTER, please keep in mind that:
- Replacements are AT&T Certified Like-New, thoroughly tested and inspected to meet AT&T’s high standards for quality and reliability.
- Each unit comes with full 90-day warranty, or the remainder of your original device warranty, whichever is longer.
- ATT Device Support Centers do not sell or upgrade equipment, provide billing or payment services, change customer account features, provide on-site insurance replacements, execute data transfers or downloads involving computers, or support iPhones. Services are subject to change without notice.